Back to homepage


Transfer of Vehicle to another state

No objection certificate for removal of motor vehicle to the jurisdiction of the registering authority of another state, may be granted on application.


  1. Form No.28 duly filled up.
  2. Police report stating that the vehicle is not involved in any theft case.
  3. Evidence of tax payment for Transport vehicles.
  4. NOC from permit issuing authority for Transport vehicles.
  5. Registration Certificate
  6. NOC fee of Rs.20/- is to be duly paid.